2020 Gives You the Chance to Visit 5 of the Best Travel Destinations

2020 Gives You the Chance to Visit 5 of the Best Travel Destinations

The Top 5 Travel Destinations For 2020

Figuring out which holiday destination one should visit is not exactly easy. In an effort to make choosing easier, below are listed 5 of the hottest travel destinations in the world.

Florianoplis, Brazil

When it comes to visiting South America, this is definitely one of the greatest places to go on the entire continent. The Atlantic Ocean runs along the beautiful Santa Catarina, of which Florianoplis is the capital. Tranquil beaches, white sand, and the beautiful natural landscape characterizes the city itself.

Machu Picchu, Peru

One of the most renowned historical locations on earth Spanish colonists, Indians, tribes, and explorers, have all at some point been to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu City proper is the primary attraction here, a genuine lost temple complex. The greatest of all monuments to this area is Machu Picchu. Hiram Bingham has the honor of discovering this city back in 1911, and it is now one of the famous World Heritage Sites listed by UNESCO.

Rio de Janeiro in Brazil

There really is no city as vibrant as Rio. Because of its exotic, vibrant culture and well-known landmarks, Rio has experienced a recent tourism boom. You can now enjoy the exotic culture and the incredible landmarks. Of crows, the Rio de Janeiro beaches are one of the major attractions, but you should also visit the festivals and take part in the majestic nightlife. If you have a chance to travel to this city, keep an eye out for the architecture in the area, look for the Cristo Redentor statue and make sure to visit Copacabana beach.

Iguazu Falls

Located on the borders of Argentina, Paraguay, and Brazil, the Iguazu Falls is one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Spanning a wide 2.7 kilometers, the Iguazu Falls are an amazing sight. 80% of the waterfall is located in Argentina with the remaining 20% in Brazil. The falls are the second largest int he world, following Niagara Falls in the U.S. and Canada. As far as tourist attractions go, Iguazu Falls is a great place to go regardless of which of the three countries you visit, and should always be admired on the water from a boat.

Buenos Aires in Argentina

Watch out Buenos Aires! Those lyrics from the musical Evita are an introduction to one of the most unique cities on earth. Why? Because of the blend of cultures found there. The La Plata River travels adjacent to Buenos Aires, a city that always has a bustling nightlife that tourists love to see. The first government building that was established in the city itself is a tourist attraction that people go to, and local travelers should also check out the cafés. Another popular attraction is the Pink House. This is the home of the President of the Republic. Florida Street is one spot where you can waste many hours of a day thanks to its plethora of cafes, shops, and restaurants. You will not go hungry here. Argentinian fighter Jose de San Martin is buried at a cemetery in Buenos Aires, specifically at the Cathedral of Mitropolten, a common stop for tourists when they get to Buenos Aires.

Ellena

Leave a Reply